Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015 For Your Unique Wedding Options!
A wedding dress or wedding gown is the clothing worn by a bride during a wedding ceremony. Color, style and ceremonial importance of the gown can depend on the religion and culture of the wedding participants. In western, wedding dress usually use white color, have long trains, full layered skirts, floral appliques, ruffles and sparkling bodices.
While many designer offers commonly wedding dress using fabric material, designers at the 11th annual Cheap Chic Weddings offers toilet paper wedding dress as the options for bride. The result is truly amazing.
Cheap Chic Weddings Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest held in conjunction with Charmin, challenged people to design a wedding dress completely made from toilet paper. “They have to use Charmin toilet paper. Any kind of tape, any kind of glue, and they can use needle and thread,” explained contest co-creator Laura Gawne.
Ten designers from around the US were brought to New York to showed off their toilet paper wedding dress in a runway show. All designers were compete for a $10,000 prize in this annual contest. The runaway were held on Wednesday June 17th 2015. From all the contestant, Donna Pope Vincler of Brentwood, Tennessee, walked away as the winner and $10,000 (£6,284) richer.
Here is the result of 11th annual Cheap Chic Weddings Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest :
1. Donna Pope Vincler – 1stWinner Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015 ($10,000 Grand Prize Winner)
2. Mimoza Haska – 2nd Winner Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015 ($5,000 Prize)
3. Carol Touchstone – 3rd Winner Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015 ($2,500 Prize)
4. Ronaldo D Cruz – Fan Favorite Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015
5. Frank Cazares – Top 10 Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015
6. Judith Henry – Top 10 Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015
7. Susan Masarek Wilson – Top 10 Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015
8. Julie Haas – Top 10 Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015
9. Katrina Chalifoux – Top 10 Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015
10. Tony Araujo – Top 10 Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 2015
Statistically speaking, the average woman spends $1,281 on her wedding dress, according to the most recent survey on The Knot. The competition proves that you might not need to spend an outrageous amount on what to wear on your special day.