World’s Best Beaches 2016
Tripadvisor has announced the list of the world’s best beaches 2016 through press releases published on February 17th 2016. Through more than thousands traveler’s review of beaches that they’d visited, TripAdvisor compiled it into a list of the world’s best places for sun and sand. The winning beaches as listed on world’s best beaches 2016 were selected based on the quality and quantity of user reviews and ratings of beaches over a year-long period.
“The 2016 Travelers’ Choice Beaches award-winners will inspire many to book their next getaway, knowing that these beautiful spots are the very best from the TripAdvisor global community!”
Here is the Top 10 World’s Best Beaches 2016 :
1. Grace Bay (Providenciales, Turks and Caicos)
2. Baia do Sancho (Fernando de Noronha, Brazil)
3. Playa Paraiso (Cayo Largo, Cuba)
4. Anse Lazio (Praslin Island, Seychelles)
5. Cayo de Agua (Los Roques National Park, Venezuela)
6. Flamenco Beach (Culebra, Puerto Rico)
7. Playa de Ses Illetes (Formentera, Spain)
8. Ngapali Beach (Ngapali, Myanmar)
9. West Bay Beach (Bay Islands, Honduras)
10. Nacpan Beach (El Nido, Philippines)
In addition to its global list of top beaches, TripAdvisor also ranked award-winning beaches for the United States, the United Kingdom, Africa, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, the South Pacific and Europe. As the result, Florida’s Clearwater Beach topped the U.S. rankings, and Playa de Ses Illetes in Formentera, Spain, was the top-ranked beach in Europe. As the only beach in Asia that listed on The World’s Best Beaches 2016, The Asia’s No.1 beach goes to Ngapali Beach in Myanmar.